The Friends of the Manheim Community Library with major sponship support from Masland & Barrick Advisory, Inc. present
at the Historic Manheim Railway Station (210 South Charlotte St., Manheim, PA)
Save the date! The first Saturday and Sunday in December – December 1st and 2nd, 2018.
Our 2017 Holiday Crossings event was a tremendous success. Here’s a look back at some of our favorite memories from our 2017 event:
Saturday, Dec 2: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday, Dec. 3: 12noon – 4:30 PM
- Enjoy the warm, cozy atmosphere cheerfully decorated to remind us of Holidays gone by.
- Photos with Santa himself – Saturday 11-2 and Sunday 1-3
- View the miniature train display of Manheim in the 1930’s
- Take a chance on our raffle of family themed baskets and a one-of-a-kind Steigel Glassworks item
- Shop in our gift shop for unique locally crafted items and holiday gifts
- Look for bargain in our Book Nook full of gently used Christmas themed books for all ages
- Stop at the Friends of the Library hospitality table for your 2017 Stiegel Glassworks membership ornament. (Not a Friend yet? Sign up here.)
- Enjoy hand-roasted peanuts on the station porch
- New this year: Christmas carols by the Trust Trio, a strolling acapella trio in period costumes.
- Delicious menu at our Cozy Cafe. Breakfast Casserole, Muffins, Fruit, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Mac & Cheese, Chicken Corn Soup, Whoopie Pies, Water
All proceeds and donations benefit the Manheim Community Library. Thank you to our sponsor and all our Library Friends for your support and generosity.