The Friends of the Manheim Community Library with major sponship support from Masland & Barrick Advisory, Inc. present
at the Historic Manheim Railway Station (210 South Charlotte St., Manheim, PA)
Enjoy the warm, cozy atmosphere cheerfully decorated to remind us of Holidays gone by.
Saturday, Dec 2: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday, Dec. 3: 12noon – 4:30 PM
- Photos with Santa himself – Saturday 11-2 and Sunday 1-3
- View the miniature train display of Manheim in the 1930’s
- Take a chance on our raffle of family themed baskets and a one-of-a-kind Steigel Glassworks item
- Shop in our gift shot for unique locally crafted items and holiday gifts
- Look for bargain in our Book Nook full of gently used Christmas themed books for all ages
- Stop at the Friends of the Library hospitality table for your 2017 Stiegel Glassworks membership ornament. (Not a Friend yet? Sign up here.)
- Enjoy hand-roasted peanuts on the station proch
- New this year: Christmas carols by the Trust Trio, a strolling acapella trio in period costumes.
- Delicious menu at our Cozy Cafe. Breakfast Casserole, Muffins, Fruit, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Mac & Cheese, Chicken Corn Soup, Whoopie Pies, Water
All proceeds and donations benefit the Manheim Community Library. Thank you to our sponsor and all our Library Friends for your support and generosity.