Thursday, July 22nd 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
The Friends of the Manheim Community Library will hold 4 book donation drop off events for the Fall Book Sale. Donations will be accepted on Thursday, July 22 and Thursday, September 9 from 6:00-7:30 PM and on Saturday, August 14 and Saturday, October 2 from 10 AM to Noon in the parking lot behind the Library.
Donations should be items that are in good condition (you would be proud to give it to a friend), including:
- Children’s or teen books
- Hard cover fiction or non-fiction
- Media in working condition, such as DVD, music CD, books on CD
- Mass market paperbacks (in “like new” condition, copyright 1980 or newer)
- Trade (large) paperbacks
- Travel books (copyright within 5 years)
We Do Not Accept:
- Text Books
- Reader’s Digest condensed versions
NO DONATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THE LIBRARY AT THIS TIME.