Sunday, December 8th 201912:00 PM - 4:30 PM
12:00 PM - 4:30 PM
The Friends of the Manheim Community Library with major sponsorship support from Masland & Barrick Advisory, Inc. present
at the Historic Manheim Railway Station (210 South Charlotte St., Manheim, PA)
Enjoy the warm, cozy atmosphere cheerfully decorated to remind us of Holidays gone by.
Saturday, December 7: 10 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday, December 8: Noon – 4:30 PM
- Visit with Santa – Saturday 11 AM to 1 PM and Sunday NOON to 2:30 PM
- View the miniature train display of Manheim in the 1930’s
- Take a chance on our raffle of family themed baskets and a one-of-a-kind Stiegel Glassworks item
- Shop in our gift shop for unique locally crafted items and holiday gifts
- Look for bargain in our Book Nook full of gently used Christmas themed books for all ages
- Stop at the Friends of the Library hospitality table for your 2018 Stiegel Glassworks membership ornament. (Not a Friend yet? Sign up here.)
- Enjoy hand-roasted peanuts on the station porch
- Christmas carols by the Trust Trio, a strolling acapella trio in period costumes.
- Delicious menu at our Cozy Cafe.
All proceeds and donations benefit the Manheim Community Library. Thank you to our sponsor and all our Library Friends for your support and generosity.