Thursday, September 24th 2020
4:45 PM - 5:15 PM
Here’s how it works:
- Make an appointment for one 30 minute slot of browsing time at Manheim Community Library’s off-site location: 26 East High St, Manheim/Wolf St entrance.
- At this time, only 1 person will be admitted for the browsing appointment. We anticipate adding family appointments in the near future as we continue to expand services.
- You will be able to browse and check out the SELECTED materials.
- Want a specific book, audiobook, or DVD? Use the Holds system. See manheimlibrary.org/library-to-go for directions.
- Want Library staff to choose books for you? Use the Library to Go – Library Pick service. See manheimlibrary.org/library-to-go for directions.
- You must wear a mask appropriately, practice social distancing, and comply with safety guidelines in accordance with the CDC, state government, and Library.
- You WILL NOT be permitted entry into the building until your scheduled time and MUST leave promptly when the time is up to permit proper sanitation of the space before the next appointment.
- Library to Go browsing appointments are available on Thursdays between 3:15 and 7:30 PM.
- Patrons at “high risk” (elderly, immunocompromised, or other health risks) are invited to make a browsing appointment on Wednesdays between 9:15 and noon. Please go to that event to register.
- Books may be returned during regular Library to Go service hours. The book drop at the Library remains closed at the time.
- QUESTIONS? Visit our FAQ page at manheimlibrary.org/library-to-go, email us at email@example.com, or call 717-665-6700.