Saturday, September 10th 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
What would you do?
- If you saw someone in cardiac arrest?
- If you, or someone, were suffering from a life-threatening bleeding injury?
- If you witnessed an individual in seizure?
- If you or someone were experiencing a stroke or TIA?
- If you witnessed someone experiencing anaphylactic shock?
What you do might save a life!
To coincide with World First Aid Day, Manheim Community Library and Northwest EMS invite you to join us for this drop in event to learn about common emergency situations and how you or your family can respond.
Bring the kids and learn simple first aid tactics, the importance of having a first aid kit, what to put in that kit, and much more.