The Friends of the Manheim Community Library with major sponsorship support from Masland & Barrick Advisory, Inc. present
at the Historic Manheim Train Station (210 South Charlotte St., Manheim, PA)
Saturday, December 1: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday, December 2: Noon – 4:30 PM
- Enjoy the warm, cozy atmosphere cheerfully decorated to remind us of Holidays gone by.
- Get your photos taken with Santa – Saturday 11 AM to 1 PM and Sunday 1 PM to 3 PM.
- View the miniature train display of Manheim in the 1930’s.
- Take a chance on our basket raffle and a one-of-a-kind Steigel Glassworks item.
- Shop in our gift shop for unique locally crafted items and holiday gifts.
- Look for bargain in our Book Nook full of gently used Christmas themed books for all ages.
- Stop at the Friends of the Library hospitality table for your 2018 Stiegel Glassworks membership ornament.
- Enjoy hand-roasted peanuts on the station porch.
- Enjoy Christmas carols by the Trust Trio, a strolling a capella trio in period costumes.
- Delicious menu at our Cozy Cafe. Quiche, Mac & Cheese, Hot Dogs with Sauerkraut, Chicken Corn Soup, Whoopie Pies
All proceeds and donations benefit the Manheim Community Library. Thank you to our sponsor and all our Library Friends for your support and generosity.
Our 2017 Holiday Crossings event was a tremendous success. Here’s a look back at some of our favorite memories from our 2017 event: