The Friends of the Manheim Community Library with major sponsorship support from Masland & Barrick Advisory, Inc. present
at the Historic Manheim Train Station (210 South Charlotte St., Manheim, PA)
Saturday, December 7 – 10 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday, December 8 – NOON – 4:30 PM
- Enjoy the warm, cozy atmosphere cheerfully decorated to remind us of Holidays gone by.
- Get your photos taken with Santa
- View the miniature train display of Manheim in the 1930’s.
- Take a chance on our basket raffle and a one-of-a-kind Steigel Glassworks item.
- Shop in our gift shop for unique locally crafted items and holiday gifts.
- Look for bargain in our Book Nook full of gently used Christmas themed books for all ages.
- Stop at the Friends of the Library hospitality table for your 2019 Stiegel Glassworks membership ornament.
- Enjoy hand-roasted peanuts on the station porch.
- Enjoy Christmas carols by the Trust Trio, a strolling a capella trio in period costumes.
- Delicious menu at our Cozy Cafe.
All proceeds and donations benefit the Manheim Community Library. Thank you to our sponsor and all our Library Friends for your support and generosity.