The Manheim Community Library Board of Directors oversees the vision for the Library and works to create strategic partnerships within our communities (Manheim Borough, Penn Township and Rapho Township) to fulfill the Library’s mission.
The public is welcome to attend the Board of Directors meetings. The Board meets at the Manheim Community Library on the 2nd Monday every month at 6 PM. Agenda items may be submitted in writing at least 5 working days prior to the meeting.
Board of Directors
- Ken Hameloth, President
- Judy White, Vice President
- Barbara Horst, Treasurer
- Ashley Walden, Secretary
- Sue Obetz
- Melissa Troiano
- Linda Kean, MLS – Executive Director
- Connie Kelly – Assistant Director
- Esther Martin – Youth Services Coordinator
- Mary Martin – Volunteer Coordinator