Friends of the Manheim Community Library is a non-profit organization of citizens who support a very important public service–your Library! With your help, together, we can provide the much needed materials and programs that benefit all in the Manheim Area.
By joining that Friends team, you will help to take the Library and our community into the future. Be part of our team: Join now!
What Do We Do?
- Raise awareness and appreciation for the Library’s resources and services
- Participate with the Library in community activities
- Participate in Library programs
- Advocate for quality Library services
- Sponsor programs and events for all ages
- Promote reading and literacy
- Demonstrate community support for our Library
- Support the Library through fundraising activities
- Go Away COVID Book Sale – Our Spring Book Sale has been rescheduled for August. Click on the link for details.
Be A Friend! Get Involved!
- Assist with mailings
- Sort books prior to Book Sales
- Volunteer at the Book Sale
- Plan special events
- Holiday Crossings
- Murder Mystery at Mount Hope Mansion
- Character Breakfast
- Work on a fundraising project
- Spread the word about the Library
- Serve on the Friends Board of Directors
Friends of the Manheim Community Library Board
President – Stacey Gibble Barrick – CFP
Treasurer – Sharon Williams
Secretary – Noreen Trostle
Holiday Crossings, Mount Hope Mystery Dinner, & Character Breakfast Chair – Elaine Gantz
Book Sale Chair – Kelly Barthold
Membership – Kandis Shaffer
Memberships are based on the calendar year (January – December). Memberships received after October 1st are credited to the following year’s membership. Our minimum membership is $25.
- $25–Individual (minimum donation required to join-entitles admission to Book Sale Preview nights)
- $75–Patron (donations at this level or more are entitled to receive the Holiday Ornament created by Stiegel Glassworks, which will be available in December)
Friends of the Manheim Community Library is a 501(c)3 organization, and your contribution may be tax-deductible.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.