Friends of the Manheim Community Library is a non-profit organization of citizens who support a very important public service–your Library! With your help, together, we can provide the much needed materials and programs that benefit all in the Manheim Area.
By joining that Friends team, you will help to take the Library and our community into the future. Be part of our team: Join now!
What Do We Do?
- Raise awareness and appreciation for the Library’s resources and services
- Participate with the Library in community activities
- Participate in Library programs
- Advocate for quality Library services
- Sponsor programs and events for all ages
- Promote reading and literacy
- Demonstrate community support for our Library
- Support the Library through fundraising activities
Be A Friend! Get Involved!
- Assist with mailings
- Sort books prior to Book Sales
- Volunteer at the Book Sale
- Plan special events
- Holiday Crossings
- Murder Mystery at Mt. Hope Mansion
- Work on a fundraising project
- Spread the word about the Library
- Serve on the Friends Board of Directors
Memberships are based on the calendar year (January – December). Memberships received after October 1st are credited to the following year’s membership.
- $20–Individual (minimum donation required to join-entitles admission to Book Sale Preview nights)
- $50–Patron (donations at this level or more are entitled to receive the Holiday Ornament created by Stiegel Glassworks, which will be available in December)
Friends of the Manheim Community Library is a 501(c)3 organization, and your contribution may be tax-deductible.
2018 Friends Membership (click for printable PDF or visit the library for an application)