We look forward to seeing you at our Fall Book Sale in the basement community room at the Library.
FRIENDS ONLY PREVIEW SALE – November 6th
Wednesday 4-6 PM
BOOK SALE – November 7-9th
Thursday & Friday 9 AM – 7 PM
Saturday 9 AM – 1 PM
(Saturday Bag Sale – $5+tax)
Manheim Community Library is currently accepting donations at the Library during regular business hours. Donations should be items that are in good condition (you would be proud to give it to a friend), including:
- Children’s or teen books
- Hard cover fiction or non-fiction
- Media in working condition, such as DVD, music cd, books on cd, video games
- Mass market paperbacks (in “like new” condition, copyright 1980 or newer)
- Trade (large) paperbacks
- Travel books (copyright within 5 years)
We Do Not Accept:
- Text Books
- Reader’s Digest condensed versions
BOOK SALE DROP OFF EVENT- Saturday, November 2nd
9 AM to NOON
Manheim Community Library, 15 East High Street, Manheim
If you have any questions, you may contact the library staff by calling 717-665-6700, or the Friends via e-mail: email@example.com.
Want to help? Volunteer sign up coming soon.