Whether you are searching for your next job or thinking about a career change, Manheim Community Library is a great place to get started.
IN THE LIBRARY
- Public computers: We have 5 public computers available for use by the community. Our computers are loaded with updated versions of Microsoft Office Suite and other popular programs.
- Print/Copy services:
- Black & White: $0.20/page
- Color: $0.60/page
- Bulk copies (more than 20 of the same item): 1/2 price
- Double-sided work: $0.30 (Black & White) and $1.00 (Color)
- Specialty paper (color or photo paper): $0.40/sheet
- You must pay for the total number of pages printed even if you did not mean to print that many.
- Exact change only.
- Fax/Scan to Email services:
- $1.00 for the first page and $0.20 for each additional page
- Newspapers: Browse the classifieds in LNP and the Merchandiser
- Books: Find books about discovering your career path and how to land your next job.
Online resources are available with a library card from any of the public libraries in Lancaster County. Don’t have a library card? Sign up for a temporary online library card at https://sierra-app.lancasterlibraries.org/selfreg
Brainfuse JobNow connects users with experienced career coaches for one-to-one advice to assist with all stages of their job search.
PA CareerLink provides employment and unemployment resources for individuals and employers.
PA Job Resources includes a resume builder, education planner, career guide, and more.
PA Online Learning offers basic computer training. Get familiar with Windows, Office, Excel, Word, Publisher, and Zoom.