Patrons must use their own Library Card to access computers.
Library Cards must be in good standing:
- Fines and fees will be less than $5.99.
- Your photo will be attached to the Library record.
- A signed Internet & Computer Use Form (available from the front desk) will be on record.
- Children (17 and under) must have a parent sign the Internet & Computer Use Form in the Library.
- One person to a computer.
- Minimal talking.
- Headphones must be used for any audio. Headphones are available for purchase at the desk for $1.00.
- You cannot save anything to this computer.
- $0.20/page for Black and White
- $0.60/page for Color
- No food or uncovered drinks.
- Viewing inappropriate material will be cause for expulsion.
- Do not try to reconfigure computers.
- The Library is not responsible for your personal computer gear, disks, or accessories.
- Some short-term assistance is regularly available.
- Some tutoring is available by appointment.
Time May be Extended For:
- Those working on resumes or job searches.
- Students working on homework or school related projects.
- When anyone is waiting to use a computer, time will not be extended.
- Visitors from out of the area may request a guest card.
- Guests must sign a Computer User Agreement (available at the front desk) for our files.