Check out our ukulele and starter guide.
Check out our PowerSeeker 50AZ telescope and guide.
Games, Puzzles, and Educational Kits
Enjoy a fun outing with the family. Reserve your free museum pass today!
- NOTE: Due to COVID-19, not all museums are operating. Passes are currently circulating for the museums in bold. The passes for the greyed out museums are temporarily unavailable.
- Check out passes just like a book or movie.
- Hold passes using your Library account.
- Passes are good for 4 to 6 guests.
- Keep the passes for one week.
- See the websites below for museum hours and programs. Some programs are restricted to paying guests.
632 West Main St, Ephrata
National Toy Train Museum available in April
300 Paradise Lane, Ronks
Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum
2451 Kissel Hill Road, Lancaster
Demuth Museum/Lancaster Museum of Art
120 East King St, Lancaster | 135 North Lime St, Lancaster
Thanks to the Lancaster County Community Foundation for supporting this program.
STEM Maker Pass
In partnership with the Library System of Lancaster County, and all 17 Local Public Libraries in Lancaster County.
Take a tour and learn about make717 Innovation Center, a dedicated makerspace. All visitors to make717 need to attend an “Information Session.” These information sessions will give you time to walk through the makerspace to see the equipment and hear about some of the software. You do not need to have a STEM Maker Pass to attend an “Information Session.” Click here for the calendar. Select the “Information Session” you want to attend and register for it. You will receive an email confirmation.
See how the make717 makerspace is designed for independent project based learning.
After you’ve attended an “Information Session,” use the STEM Maker Pass to enter make717 and to:
- register for and attend “Equipment Orientations.” See the Events page for more details.
- register for and attend workshops. See the Events page for more details.
- access to software on make717 PCs.
All entry into make717 is done with a valid Public Library or Bookmobile STEM Maker Pass RFID entry card (or membership card should you sign up to become a member).
Please plan to borrow a STEM Maker Pass from the public library or bookmobile if you plan to visit make717. You will need to have a library card to borrow the STEM Maker Pass. Click here for a library card application. Print it out and complete the information. Take the completed form to your local library to obtain your library card!