Access to Public Computers and FREE WiFi
We have 6 public computers and access to 2 laptops available for use by the community. Our computers are loaded with updated versions of Microsoft Office Suite and other popular programs. Have your own computer or electronic device? No problem. Access the Library’s free wi-fi just by connecting your device to our wireless system.
We also have access to printing, copying, faxing and scanning needs at the front desk. Click here for our complete faxing and copying policies.
Computer Access Policy
Patrons must use their own Library Card to access computers.
Library Cards must be in good standing:
- Fines and fees will be less than $5.99
- No Library material will be more than 2 week
- Your photo will be attached to the Library Record
- A signed Internet & Computer Use Form (found at the front desk) will be on record
- Children (17 and under) will have a parent sign the Internet & Computer Use Form in the Library
- One person to a computer.
- Minimal talking.
- You can not save anything to this computer.
- $0.20/page for Black and White
- $0.60/page for Color
- No food or uncovered drinks.
- Viewing inappropriate material will be cause for expulsion.
- Do not try to reconfigure computers.
- The Library is not responsible for your personal computer gear, disks or accessories.
- Some short-term assistance is regularly available
- Some tutoring is available by appointment
Time May be Extended For:
- Those working on Resumes or Job Searches.
- Students working on homework or school related projects.
- When anyone is waiting to use a computer, time will not be extended.
- Visitors from out of the area may request a guest card.
- Guests must sign a Computer Use Agreement (found at the front desk) for our files.